Memory Card Compaclogix L33ER Download to Controller

Abn

Hi, I have a Compaclogix L33ER that from time to time loose the program. I haven't been able to find why is doing it.

I am trying to make the controller to load the program automatically from me NonVolatile Memory when it loose it.

The option the controller gives me are On Power Up, On Uninitialized Memory and User Initiated.

Is there a way to do this?

Regards

Also make sure you save any edits/changes to your card, if you make changes to a program but you dont update the card your old program will run if someone cycles power... you may even want to put a note on the CPU to remind anyone

I use this a lot, I even have the firmware loaded to the card, its a lot faster than Ethernet

Similar Topics

Supposing I want to be put a TIA Portal Project "executable image" onto a memory card (e.g. see picture). The reason for doing this is so that I...
Replies
Views
Hi , we try to get a CPU 317T-2 D back to life,memory card was defective and with some resets we have only sf light red flickering we...
Replies
Views
S7/TIA v18: Status Message "Insufficient memory space on the memory card"...... Hi, Please can anyone help me with this? I've been trying to...
Replies
Views
I am wondering if there is any way I can set a bit in my PLC if the memory card program and the controller program are not the same. The reason...
Replies
Views
I have a Panelview 550 (2711-T5A3L1 Series A Rev D Frn 4.00) that I'm attempting to save its existing program to a memory card but it says the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom