Problem going online to GE VersaMax Micro with Proficy ME

Assuming that you were going to download, the program back into this Micro, I assume that you have the program. If so you should be able to open the hardware configuration and see what the port(s) are set to. Match this in Proficy ME.

Assuming that you were going to download, the program back into this Micro, I assume that you have the program. If so you should be able to open the hardware configuration and see what the port(s) are set to. Match this in Proficy ME.

I did that exactly, Russ.

Still cannot connect.

o_O

Should I have an SNP ID in the property inspector?
If so, what should it be?
Thanks for the help.
Proficy will work with or with out an SNP ID, but it too will be in the project that you need to download to this unit.

I keep forgetting this.
In the Navigator window of Proficy ME click the "Utilities" tab and Double-Click "Serial Communicaton Utility" This brings up a handy little program that will search the assigned port for an SNP device and tell you what its serial parameters are. It will help if you have known good cable, USB adapter, PC port and PME installation.:)