Problem in Uploading/Downloading Networx file

DEEBAN T

hi,
I'm facing a problem for more than two days... the problem is that I cant communicate with my CNB through RSNetworx. i.e i cant upload/download/go online with CNB through networx. While doin any of these, its showing "waiting for response from first node" but its not at all browsing. Actually one think I want to tell U, I'm using CNB/D physically installed in chassis but in my pgm it is configured for CNB/B. In RSlinx and RSnetworx it is showing CNB/D. My network is working well and no blinking observed in CNB.
What is the reason for this? Is that module mismatch a reason or does it make any diff of being config as CNB/B instead CNB/D?

I would get rid of the mismatch as the first thing, and try again.

Similar Topics

Hi PLC Wizards! I am new with PLC. And currently I'm having a problem with uploading/downloding of my HMI program. We are using quickpanel jr...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Im stuck trying to support a client with Motorola ACE.. I was able to upload all of the other sites to STS but one. Im working remotely...
Replies
Views
I'm starting learning ladder programming. I bought the FX3U kit + coolmay HMI from aliexpress. I'm doing basic testing and uploading codes. I...
Replies
Views
Hi dears I am facing problem during program upload on S7 200 (226 cpu)microwin 4 sp9 closes on 100% I try to upload data blocks, its ok, System...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hardly a Siemens expert, and am struggling with a conversion I'm working on right now. A system was purchased at auction, and I'm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom