Problem setting up Historian Classic

Loztos

Good day,

I had installed the RSBizWare package. Installed and configured MS SqlExpress 2008. Created the database, and configured the OBDC data connection.

My problem shows when i try to open the configuration console. it prompt for a user name and a password. Also for the server's name and port. Once i enter de login data and press de login button it shows the next message:

"The system cannot log you on. Your FactoryTalk User was not found in the RSBizWare database."

I'm using the same user i use for windows authentification. If i use another user, it pops up a windows telling me it cann't authenticate the user.

I followed all the steps in the manual for configuring the system.

After some tries, i ended opening the FactoryTalk Administration Console and noted there was no users. Then i proceed to create the same user mentioned in the guide (BizWareUser) and another Windows Aunthenticated user (the one i log on into windows). Checked all the permissions for each user.

Once i created both users, opened the Configuration Console and tried to log in again with the user BizWareUser. Now it logged in succesfully =)

P.S. (I haven't used Historian ever before until now)