Problem uploading from 400h system to PG

gripster

413-5H redundant system
I can get online, monitor, even edit but cant upload to the PG, tried creating a new project, asks for rack/slot/ but cant find anything. Go through hardware config and get similar message after agreeing to unassign PG got a hardware config message, saying difference between DP/PN
so tried via rack 1 slot 3 instead of rack 0 slot 3. even tried entering IP directly. but just returns nothing.

Any suggestions as to where I have c****d up?

Ethernet, yes tried the little button, just led me back to this rack and slot option again, had Siemens on the phone, they were perplexed.

Sure it is something I have done wrong, but a little concerned as had to do full cold reset (remove and replace) the CPU in the rack 1 (rack 0 healthy and online) I have a test system back at base and have the same issue, so kind of pointing towards way I have configured something on the laptop?

On the laptop? Strange that I can get on line to monitor though as surely the traffic is both ways? Will try anyway though. Thank you