Problem with connection to an old CPU200HG CPU43 omron CPU

Yes but it only shows TC002 circled - not the full I/O allocation.
Slot 0 - 16 bit input card ID211
Slot 1 - 64 bit output card OC2612
etcetera.

Here is the allocation of the IO cards:

Slot 0 : INT01 Interrupt Input Unit, 8 inputs
Slot 1 : ID212 Input unit, 16 Inputs
Slot 2 : ID212 Input unit, 16 Inputs
Slot 3 : OC224 Relay output Unit, 8 output
Slot 4 : OC226 Relay Output Unit, 16 output
Slot 5 : OC226 Relay output Unit, 16 output
Slot 6 : CT021 High Speed counter Unit
Slot 7 : TC002 PID temperature control card
Slot 8 : TC002 PID temperature control card
Slot 9 : TC002 PID temperature control card

The serial port of the CPU is connected to a Lauer PCS095.1 operator panel.

I have been able to set up in CX-P - forgot how primitive these things were - have not used for years.
No selection for I/O cards at all - ,just how many inputs or outputs.
The temperature cards will be SIOU other (analogue) - no way to select the actual card. You will also need to know how many words are allocated to each card - particularly the TC-002 and CT cards. You will also need to know the SIOU numbers set on the rotary switches on the cards.
Have not used these old dears for years.

Ok, thanks for your help,

today I have replaced the CPU and upload the program again but still no lack with the IO tree table, so I start to build the IO table on the PC. I can read the numbers of the cards on the rotary switch of each card, but I am halted to the point that I must input the No of "Input words" and "Output words" on the SIOU details for the special cards. I really dont know what to do.....
As I mentioned the special cards are:
Slot 6 : C200H-CT021 High Speed counter Unit , Machine No 0, oper. mode: 1
Slot 7 : TC002 PID temperature control card Machine No 1
Slot 8 : TC002 PID temperature control card Machine No 2
Slot 9 : TC002 PID temperature control card Machine No 3

I am very confused at the manual about the IR area etc.... Could someone help me to this?

PS: All the errors on the PC about the PLC has been cleared after replacing the CPU and uploading the program, the communication between the PLC and the HMI has also been re-established aslo, but still no luk running the machine.....I suppose the original PLC has been defected at the first place....

Just a quick thought...
Your pic of the cards mentions a C200HW-ME16K memory cassette.
This (if your lucky) should have the PLC program / setup etc on board.
Open the front window of the old PLC the cassette should be right next to the DIP switches. Remove it & install it in the new PLC. Turn ON DIP switch 2 - this tells the PLC to read the card on power up.
Power up the PLC & see if that sorts it.

I have a list of the input & output words for the C200H SIO somewhere on my server, I will see if I can find it just in case. Will let you know.

Regards