problem with hardware uploading

amdtai

Hello,

I face with a problem when I try to getting online to CPU 315-2dp (315-2ag10-0ab0-V2.0.8) using Step7 V5.4.

I can upload OBs,FBs,FCs,...but when I try upload Hardware an error window appears with following content and upload breaked:

2000) error while uploading the the configuration to the programming device (PG). Do you want to continue?

and then when I click the help button ; help on massage 13 : 77 appears

Please be informed that
- the CPU is still running without any faults
- hardware catalog is updated
- there is not any special module with to be configurd with configuration CDs.
- PG/PC interface is ok
- there is a Diagnostics Repeater with an error on DP2 .( the PLC works without any faults)

I have tried to upload hardware with HwConfig too but the same errors taked place. Also I tried to change PG/PC setting but in all correct ones the same error existed.

I have checked "Which meaning have the error codes (xxxx:yyyy) in STEP 7" http://support.automation.siemens.com/WW/view/en/770453 . it contains follwings:

TEXT : While interpreting the system data blocks
(SDBs) uploaded from the module, an error
was recognized in the programming device and
processing halted.
CAUSE : Inconsistent HW configuration in module, occurs when previous
loading of SDBs into the module was incomplete or faulty.
REMEDY : ??????

Then what I shall do if previous loading of SDBs into the module would be incomplete or faulty?

Does exist any way?

Hi,

Edit: OK now I really red your post ignore my answer

do you know what hardware is there on that station? It might be that some modules or components are missing from your HW-catalog. -> Your S7 might not understand the HW config before you install some HW-updates.

do a complete reset and then you select whole project (cpu) in S7 and right click it --> select PLC --> copy RAM to ROM.

Make sure you have the right HW-config to your equipment

Thank you ojz0r.
the problem is that I have not the source project in S7. If I have that, it would not necessary to be uploaded.
Ojz0r! what exactly do "copy RAM to ROM". I dont know any things about that.

Last edited: