Problem with RsNetWorx

Tarlo

Hi all again.
I finally configured a deviceNet Network between a l32e Controller with 1769-SDN and an AC Drive Bulletin Analog 160 SF1 with module 160-DN2.

I configured the network's nodes and nothing is in fault. But when i upload the drive's parameters i receive an error: "Impossibile trovare membro" (means "impossible find members") and the parameters' list doesn't update and i can't download new value of the parameters.

I have thought that even this is an eds file problem so i download the proper file from rockwell's site and i updates it into the rsnetworx but nothing is changed.

I attached a screen of the error.

Hope that you can help me again.

Thank you

device.jpg

Update: I noticed that in the General tab, clicking the arrow appears "device identity 1" and that there is an unknown device. The revision number (3.002) is the same as the DeviceNet module drives the 160-DN2.
I tried to search the eds files for the 160-dn2 but it seems not to exist.

dev.jpg

This is probably due to an incompatibility between RSNetworx and RSLinx Classic.

I know that Version 8 of RSNetworx and Version 2.54 of RSLinx Classic will have this problem.

Ideally, run the current releases: RSNetworx v10 and RSLinx 2.57 or 2.58.

I have installed RSNetworx v. 10 and rslinx v. 2.58 and works all. I spend two days of my life for a silly problem.

Thank you again Ken. 🍻