Problems with the simulator

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
Phil, I was trying to write a program on the simulator. I ran into a problem where the tags for the contacts and coils disappeared. I also found that appending rungs always happened after the last rung and inserting rungs happen only at the end. This made writing a program with 12 rungs a little tedious unless one can enter the rungs without error.

So why bother? I don't think that the 'help with one shots' thread was answered showing correct technique. I would like to write a program that would have 4 inputs and one output. The inputs would have to be hit in the right order before the output would turn on. This would be complicated enough where most could not write the ladder without using some techniques. I would make the combination a sequence of 4 or 5 buttons so this would be too difficult to just wing it.

By using Phil's simulator everyone could 'play' and no one would be able to use special brand specific PLC tricks.

Phil could you fix this? I know this is not easy. I tried on my Windoze XP laptop ( firefox )and my Mac Mini ( safari ). Both have the latest flash version. I could write a Java applet but that would be painful.