Process Knowledge - Need help !

Tomsci

Dear all,

I am looking for some websites / books which will give me good understanding of the control strategies implemented in process industries.

For every plant, there will be equipemtns such as boilers , compressors , dryers etc..I want to know the functions of such equipments...their control strategies... with P&IDs, functional descriptions, logic descriptions etc..

eg: Boiler Control - 3 Element Control....etc..
Dryer Sequence Control
Anti Surge Control for Compressors

Thanks in advance,
tomsci

Similar Topics

I noticed in Rockwell AOIs, they add a BOOL Output parameter at the end of the "Parameters" list of each AOI that carries the same name as the...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Im using Cimplicity 8.2. after the last restart Server Scada, the PTDL_RP process can not running. so Process can not be login to database...
Replies
Views
Hello parky, goghie, Brian and all of you who kindly come to help when I get stuck. I cannot look into the clock issue that parki has written for...
Replies
Views
Hi, When I use an interrupt OB (let's say OB38 which is processed every 10ms), does it read the state of the inputs at the time it is called, or...
Replies
Views
I have a question about process interlock naming. I want to hear opinions, as well as if there is a relevant standard. When naming specific...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom