Processor PLC5/40E Series E Revision B.2 memory lost

yelena1607

Processor PLC5/40E Series E Revision B.2 most his memory, the error log file indicating Error string: "REBOOTp1: hardware fault=0008f at address 3b81e".

Please, help in understanding the reasons

This is a known issue when the users are Online monitoring or forcing I/O located within 32-bit modules over a Ethernet connection; there is no firmware mitigation.
The only suggested recommendation is the use of DH+ user software communications when performing the above mentioned tasks.

Last edited:
I was doing some research and looks like this error is related to was a “BACKGROUND ROM check that failed after power up”, they recommend is to have the controller repaired.

Similar Topics

Hello all, I have been experiencing dropping network connections on the Co Pro quite a bit, 3 times a month. The remedy that we do to bring the...
Replies
Views
Has anyone had an issue with a PID control after the processor has been upgraded form a L40E to a L80E. It does not seem to be controlling...
Replies
Views
I am working for a company that does chrome plating and the line is VERY old lol So they did a controls upgrade(before my time here) and replaced...
Replies
Views
Hi Friends! How many words are in an Integer in PLC5/04 Processor? In an INTEGER Say N10:0, N10:1, N10:2, N10:3..........N10:x WHAT IS THE...
Replies
Views
Changing out a plc 5/20 to a plc 5/30 is there anything that needs to be changed on the back plane as faras dipswitches, or is it a direct swap out.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom