product key of rs-logix 5000

RY_Guthrie

I managed to lose the sheet for my rs-logix 5000 which has the product key and serial number. Of course i have the serial number for the software as I have it installed on a laptop. My question is will tech connect give you the product key if you have the serial number? Or is there another way to get the product key?

thanks, I have the company I work for who purchased it as well as the serial number etc... that is in activation manager

I personally made a point in keeping current an extensive RA Activations Excel spreadsheet for this very reason...It comes in handy in various scenarios...:D

Similar Topics

Rockwell Product Key Location on Computer I would like to know where Rockwell stores the product key on a computer. No, I don’t need to contact...
Replies
Views
We had a Harddrive crash on one of our laptops. On reactivating RS Logix 5000 ver.16 and RS Linx 2.50 .Where can I locate the Product Key that it...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Our customer has undergo a reinstatement for RSLogix 500, we've received a white envelop from Rockwell c/w a CD ROM, but when we need...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I'm looking for some opinions and Ideas for guarding the product entrance of a palletizing robot cell. Please see the attached...
Replies
Views
Respected Members; I am going to design the PLC control system. The requirement as under: 1. Input/ Out put modules are SIL 2 certified. 24...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom