product life cycle programming???

Potter

I was just browsing a recruitment web site and came accross a job description which contained the following text.

"The ideal applicants will possess a minimum of 2 years SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) & product life cycle (PLC) programming experience & a degree/HNC/HND or professional qualification in an Engineering Discipline"

That's a new one on me!!!

Potter,

That is funny, I love ads that ask for people proficient in programming Allen Bradey ladder logistics for the panelview logic computer.

A little knowledge can be a dangerous thing
icon7.gif

Marc

When I had a resume' on Monster I kept getting calls from insurance companies and mortgage brokers who were searching for "PLC program managers"...