Productivity P1-550 Comms To Wittmann Using Anybus Gateway

wdd0422

Hi everybody,

I'm trying to get a Productivity 1000 P1-550 processor and a Wittmann robot to communicate using a Anybus X-gateway Ethernet\IP Adapter - CANopen Slave. The robot side (CANbus) is working. I can open the HMS IP configurator, go to monitor, turn on a couple robot outputs and see bits change but I can't get the PLC Ethernet\IP to work. I'm attaching screen shots of the PLC and AnyBus configurations. I spent about an hour and a half online with Anybus yesterday and they were not able to figure it out. Could you guys take a look and help me out? Appreciate it guys.

Anybus X-Gateway PN AB7838-F

Anybus In.PNG Anybus Out.PNG Anybus Cofig.PNG

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Anyone have experience with enabling user password security accounts on the Productivity suite? I did and now transfer is unavailable. It locked...
Replies
Views
Are there any HMIs besides C-More that offer a driver for the Automation Direct Productivity series PLCs? Running into some issues with C-More and...
Replies
Views
I have received a project of converting an existing SLC 500 program to a Productivity 3000 program. My question is there a tool to help achieve...
Replies
Views
I am rewriting a program for AB CPX, for SMC electric actuators. I have used both IO-Link and Ethernet/IP with AB CPX, and the most helpful...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I don't know much of PLCs but it happened that i need to connect Leuze AMS358i Ethernet laser measurement to Productivity 1000...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom