Profibus, how to find slave address?

Cryogen

I need to find the address of a slave device (SAIA PLC, PCD2) to connect to a siemens S7-300 profibus network. I do not see any setting on the front of the PLC and have not got a response from the supplier of the PLC yet who wrote the program for ther slave PLC. Is there any solution?

Oh.. one thing the supplier had this figure on the manual. I am not very familiar with siemens yet but does the (1) represent the address of slave PLC??

HW.jpg

I am not sure if the picture is visible.. on my computer its not.. So attaching a word document with the HW configuration..

Also.. Here's part of the GSD file (slave information)..

Does "Set_Slave_Add_supp = 1" mean the address can be set from the master??

; DP Slave related information
Freeze_Mode_supp = 1
Sync_Mode_supp = 1
Auto_Baud_supp = 1
Set_Slave_Add_supp = 1
User_Prm_Data_len = 0
Min_Slave_Intervall = 0
Fail_Safe = 0
Max_Diag_Data_Len = 8
Slave_Family = 10@PCD2

; Modules information
Modular_Station = 1