program in elevator

The escalator is stationary until someone approaches. When someone passes by the sensor, the motor starts to operate, and stop 1 minute after the last person passed by.

Well, someone, that is a good description of the logic. You need to add a list of inputs and outputs, and then your programming can begin. Do you have a question?

Similar Topics

I've been trying to solve an issue that I've had for several days now and it has now made me give up, which in turn led me to this forum in hope...
Replies
Views
i am making this elevator program in TIA portal I have written a program but it is not complete yet i created two arrays the first array is...
Replies
Views
I want simple logic for elevator . m going to use four pushbuttons for four levels and four proximity sensors . that's all. m trying this in ab...
Replies
Views
Hello all users! Our Noobieteam has a schoolproject. We have to make 4-floor elevator logic program using by S7. So, if someone has a full...
Replies
Views
:D can someone email me or something ; I have that training software from thelearnigpit.com, and the only simulation i am having trouble with is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom