Program Transfer Allen Bradly 2711-K5A5L11 Power Flex 7000

For those of you who are unfamiliar with that drive, the PowerFlex 7000 is the medium voltage member of the PowerFlex 7 family.

Instead of using the general purpose Human Interface Module (HIM) that the smaller drives use, Rockwell Automation adapted the hardware from the PanelView Standard family and built a PowerFlex 7000 HMI from it.

When the PanelView Standard went out of production, they migrated to using the PanelView Plus.

PanelBuilder32 cannot be used with the 2711-K5A5L11 terminal. It has special, dedicated purpose firmware written by the Rockwell AC Drives division, and has its own program management screens.

Even when I worked for Rockwell as a field engineer, we didn't touch these terminals. They were, and are, supported entirely by the Drives division.