Program Upload from TSX Premium

sla

Hi

I have to upload program and data from TSX Premium,when trying to connect it tells me:
CANNOT ESTABLISH PHISICAL LINK WITH PLC AT ADDRESS SYS VIA DRIVER UNTLW01,THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ADDRESSES AVAILABLE FOR THIS TERMINAL HAS BEEN REACHED........

I am using TSXCUSB485 adapter.... i would appreciate any help and ideas.
Thanks.

Hi

I have to upload program and data from TSX Premium,when trying to connect it tells me:
CANNOT ESTABLISH PHISICAL LINK WITH PLC AT ADDRESS SYS VIA DRIVER UNTLW01,THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF ADDRESSES AVAILABLE FOR THIS TERMINAL HAS BEEN REACHED........

I am using TSXCUSB485 adapter.... i would appreciate any help and ideas.
Thanks.

Hi,

Do you find a solution? I have the same error like you; I use the same adapter TSXCUSB485.

Thanks.