TSX 47 - Program download/upload & serial communication

SoP

Hi everybody,
============
I'm working in a company (on IT compartment) which does have a few of older and identical small production-lines. These lines have a TSX47 automation system and as I could understand the program is stored on a RAM module which has a small accumulator. One of these modules has the accu broken and the program is lost :( . The TSX47 system has a DB9-female connector which seems to be a serial connector. I'd like to know how can I download the program stored on a valid RAM-module to a laptop and then to upload the program to the repaired RAM-module.

Is it possible to use hyperterminal and a serial-cable?
Is the TSX47's interface a serial-RS232 or something else?

Thanks for your understanding,
SorinP

Have you had any luck with this as we have just had the same problem here and are looking for a fix?

The TSX47 PLC was made by Telemecanique. I am not aware of any Windows based software that will accomplish your request.

You need to get a copy of the PLC programming software, however I don't believe it is still offered for sale. The original software operating system was based on OS-2 not DOS.