Programming a micrologix 1200.

Mporter4

I need some help with a plc I am working on.... I would like to have 4 push buttons send different analog output signals at one output channel.

example p/b-1 would be say 6ma output> ch.1
p/b-2 would be say 12ma output> ch.1
etc.
I used a mov block and I was just simulating WITH N7.2 and monitoring with N7.3 registers and saw that when the rung was true I saw the value I was looking for but when the rung went false it stayed there and did not go to zero?

What happens when you have two or more PB's on at the same time? Something to consider if you haven't already.

He means have another network that if all the buttons are off it moves 0 into you N register. In its simplest form 4 XIO contacts in series with the MOV.

do you want the output to stay at the last setpoint or do you want it to go to zero when there is no button pushed? If you want it to go to zero than move a 0 into n7.??
slow.......... fingers LOL

Last edited:
Do you only want a non zero value when a button is pressed? And a zero value when no buttons are pressed. If so, you can do what cbuysse suggested and move a zero value into your register when there isn't any buttons pressed.