seee

hello dear friends.
we have bought "proline prowirl 200 vortex flowmeter" but i dont know
which connector is for power supply.
i have read the whole manual but there isn't anything about
power supply connection.
please help me.
thanks.

RDS is corrrect. I used them a few times and the power comes from the current loop which you connect to pin 1(+) and 2(-).

It's a passive, 2 wire, loop powered, 4-20mA field instrument:

Terminals 1 and 2 are for analog output 1:
Proswirl_200_vortex_passive_output_wiring_termin.jpg

wired like this with a power supply and the analog input:

passive_2_wire_loop_powered_4_20m_A_field_instrum.jpg

thanks for your replies.
the flowmeter has pulse output and i am going to connect this pulse to s7300 plc.
in this case to where(which connection) should i connect the 24v power supply
in order to display turn on?
thanks.

Last edited:
No. You still need to complete the current loop connections to power the meter. The pulse out is a separate connection. Power supply plus can be connected to #3 and #4 goes to plc.

No. You still need to complete the current loop connections to power the meter. The pulse out is a separate connection. Power supply plus can be connected to #3 and #4 goes to plc.

If you are not using the Output 1 you power the meter from the digital output 2

Output 2 (passive): supply voltage and signal transmission

excuse me. I am confused. Do you mean that
If I connect the flowmeter as my earlier attachment
It will work ?
Thanks.