Proper use of ground conductor disconnect terminal blocks

although you can use these terminals, they are specifically designed for supply voltage and not analogue control.
please pst the link to the site so I can look further

I agree with Iant. I only use this type of terminals for the control supply voltage (GTF76/230 from Phoenix contact).

For the 4-20mA analog inputs and outputs, I always use the normal disconnect terminals, so I can measure the loop current without opening the circuit.

I agree with Iant. I only use this type of terminals for the control supply voltage (GTF76/230 from Phoenix contact).
can someone please explain, why we need to disconnect the ground from a control supply voltage? what is the benefit of using the GTF 76/ 48 Phoenix Contact terminal block? thank you

Kataeb.
Certain faults may need the control circuit isolated from earth. (Ground)

There are some requirements for a floating (non grounded) control circuit as well

It depends on your requirements and your specifications.

If a control cct is NPN and you have a ground fault
That may hold the output on

our supplier replied as follows:

You can use the terminal block to test the presence of earth faults in the control circuit after the control transformer.
The terminal when disconnected will light up a red indicator if an earth fault is present.

This is in line with the requirement of section 9.4.3.1 of EN 60204-1/VDE 0113-1 for machine safety.

That is normally used in LV AC control ccts.
As far as safety is concerned.
DC ELV CCTS are not required to be earthed but it is a very common practice.