Prosoft and Ishida checkweighers

rehbejoh

I was asked to pull data from a Ishida Checkweigher and I have a prosoft mvi-mnet and a plx31.On the plx31 i can only get to to pull 1 read and all other reads just show 0.If I try a write to clear the counts it shuts down the checkweigher.So I tried using the mvi-mnet and I can pull 3 reads and the rest show 0 values and I cant get the write to do anything.I can see the write place the correct value in the correct reg. but has no effect on the checkweigher.Any help would be greatly appreciated.I was also wondering if anyone has tried a spectrum universal for this application or something like it with good results.

Similar Topics

Hi, We have an application that has a device that goes through a reboot (appears un-graceful) What then happens is the MVI module appears to hang...
Replies
Views
I am working on setting up a Prosoft Datalogger model PLX51-DLplus-232. This unit will be collecting data from a SLC 5/05 on the DB9 port set to...
Replies
Views
Hello. I am trying to use a Prosoft AN-X4 to improve the communications for a new panelview plus 7. This is going from a SLC-500 through DH+ to a...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm using a Modbus ProSoft where I basically map data to a big INT array. Example, where GX_I_63HPU is a REAL, MNETC.DATA.WriteData[200] an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’m trying to copy the configuration from one MVI69-MCM to another. I am having no luck establishing serial comms with the device...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom