Protool and TP170A/TP170B Color

Tharon

I have a project that was made for a TP170A. I have the original files, and I was looking to make some changes. I modified the file and went to download, only to find that somewhere along the line someone had replaced the TP170A with a TP170B Color.

I cannot download the modified project into the panel, because it comes up with an error that says The destination is a different panel than the one configured.

I've looked all through Protool to try and find a way to change the panel model, but I can't find the option. Is there any way to change the Panel in a project without rewriting the whole project?

Try File .. Convert .. Start.
You will be prompted for the target panel type.
Take notice of the eventual system messages that appear if there are something that cannot convert automatically.

controlled said:
Why waste your time and everyone elses with answer like that??????

Because sometimes people just need to put a little effort into finding things out for themselves.

I simply stated that it is possible, and like Jesper Stated, it is quite easy as it is in the main options under CONVERT.

All I am saying is that this forum is abused by many. It is a good tool for a question if you are completely stumped....but some questions that are popping up are obviously not looked at deep enough.

I am just trying to help.

What's new in Bownmanville anyway? Not much I presume.....

SNK said:
Because sometimes people just need to put a little effort into finding things out for themselves.

I simply stated that it is possible, and like Jesper Stated, it is quite easy as it is in the main options under CONVERT.

All I am saying is that this forum is abused by many. It is a good tool for a question if you are completely stumped....but some questions that are popping up are obviously not looked at deep enough.

I am just trying to help.

What's new in Bownmanville anyway? Not much I presume.....

The Op stated that he had "Looked all through Protool" but could not find the answer.

Sometimes people just need a straight forward answer to get them over a hurdle.

As far as automation goes, nothings new in Bowmanville. Its a great place to live being a small town, and close enough to Toronto where all the work is...

Derek

Last edited: