ProWorx 32 SP2

cyoung120

Hi Guys.
I am working on a old ProWorx 32 system. The original programmer used an equation network in order to do his scaling. They recently had to change some of ranges of the instruments. So in the register that is being used for the upper range(40140U) I changed the value to correlate with the new instrument. Everything was good. Yesterday there was a power blip and the upper range register reverted back to its original value.

Several months have gone by since I made this change so I don't think that it is something in the program writing to it. I am wondering if there is some sort of "first scan" bit that is moving a constant into the register but I just can't locate it. When I do a cross reference on 40140 the only place it is showing being used is in the equation network.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Can you post the equation? What I usually see is the desired value is calculated outside of the equation network and only the scaling happens inside of the network. The equation network allows the user to avoid using EMTH instruction to convert data types. Are you clear on declaring the data types and value types?

ProWorx 32 2.1 SP2 - Activation

Hi friends,

I have instalad the ProWorx 32 2.1 SP2 but I need activate it.
Anyone can help me ?

Thanks.