ProWorx programs source controlled

Adrian Rios

Hi everyone,
Is there a sophisticated or elegant way to source control ladder programs written lets say with ProWorx?
It could be great to export the ladder program to a plain text file keeping the graphical aspect but on text that can be easily source controlled with svn.
I have been trying to find out how the ladder program is stored on physical files, I found that the .LDF files keep the changes on elements and the .DDF files on comments, but is really hard to figure out the correct format in order to create an application that is fed with these files (and other from the whole project) and create the plain text file I referred to before.
I know the program can be printed on pdf or exported to some files (FIL,FIS,DIF,DBF,TEF) but I am not really sure if they can be useful for this purpose.
If someone has any idea, some light on this will be highly appreciated, thanks in advance.
Regards,

Adrian.