Pt1000

Western Sideeerneyyy
The standard joke here was if we cut off Bondi it would float back to the land of the great white cloud and Piggy Muldoon would get all his prisoners back - we reckoned he released them all from jail, gave them $10 and told them to become $10 Aussies.

The standard joke here
That same man, our Prime Minister Piggy Muldoon, once stated that "all the Kiwis that moved to Aussie raised the IQ of both countries"

To all those reading this the banter between Ausies and Kiwis, it isn't personal,
its ahhhhhhh well, maybe it is personal, especially on the sporting field.

Similar Topics

Hi Guys Is it possible to covert a PT100 signal to PT1000 ? Please don't tell me change the probe !!! NOT Possible. I am thinking a PLC to do...
Replies
Views
How do major PLC manufacturers (Allen Bradley, GE, Siemens, etc.) get the temperature sensing signal for a PT100 or PT1000 into a PLC? Is there...
Replies
Views
I have, what might be a stupid question. I have an RTD sensor that outputs PT100 temperature, but my analyzer accepts only PT1000 signals. Is it...
Replies
Views
I'm no genie on PLC's. I'm elektrician of craft, so I have the basics of it. anyhow. I have bought myself a LOGO! 12/24RCE witch I wanna connekt...
Replies
Views
dear friends, i have a station 300 which connected to an analog module sm331 rtd, i want to use this module to read temprature of some rooms...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom