PTO Function ML1200

alphav

Supporting Member
Hello, I have problem using the PTO function. When Use the Frequency output function MOV 2000 PTO:0.OF I have no problem, but when I try to use the Jog Continuous function
MOV 1 PTO:0.JC I get the error "Address must be specifyed to
word level!" I can not see what I am doing wrong. Any ideas?

thanks,
gerry

I guess you have to move to the JF (Jog Frequency - Hz) element, not JC, which is just a bit to control the Jog output...

The PTO JC (Jog Continuous) bit instructs the PTO sub-system to generate continuous pulses. The frequency generated is defined by the Jog
Frequency parameter in the PTO function file.

See the Reference Manual, page 165.

- fuzzy logic

Sir i have a doubt.. I have MLX 1400 (BXBA) ...I connected +24 VDC to VDC1(group2) and by default i am getting +22VDC in output 2,3,4(group2, FET outputs) even when i am not switching ON the output.... Is there any problem in PLC