pv550 tag address

hi to all! my problem is when i upload the program from pv 550 using pb 3.82.01 version,the upload is successful but i can not see the tag addresses when i open the program.anybody can help me regarding this?

I guess you are saying the Tag Editor is empty?

One common mistake is when going to the tag browser Controller Address tags come up by default. If you look at the bottom there will be tabs for other sections of tags. For example an Ethernet Panelview will have 3 tabs saying ENet-Controller Address, ENet-Assembly Object, and ENet-CIP.

If that isn't it can you give the part number of your Panelview, explain where you can't see the tags, and if we still can't figure it out post your code?

Similar Topics

Hi, I just uploaded a Panelview 550, there is some error along the way - tag missing -. When I check the tag, I can find the tag name but not the...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect 1756-L65 clx to a PV550 via Controlnet but I keep getting "Error(9005)" which is an invalid tag when I try to save the...
Replies
Views
This thread started in a different post with a comms problem but as I believe it is not related and I have introduced a short term fix I am...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to add a stop to the attached program? I want to stop it after the first rinse so the operator would have to push a button for it...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to connect a PV550 (2711-T5A2L) to a 1761-NET-AIC using a 1747-C11 cable (w/RJ45 removed) and the Phoenix connector. Can someone tell...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom