PView Plus 700

hasan_ali

Dear,
I am using panel view plus 700 and downloading the program through Factory talk view ME. It downloads successfully but when it start application on Panel View it gives error that "unable to load application version compatibility error"
What can i do to resolve that.
Any good suggestion?

hasan_ali said:
Dear,
I am using panel view plus 700 and downloading the program through Factory talk view ME. It downloads successfully but when it start application on Panel View it gives error that "unable to load application version compatibility error"
What can i do to resolve that.
Any good suggestion?
I'd say a Firmware Upgrade for your PVPlus is needed.
You can download firmware from the Rockwell (AB) site.
You can also obtain instructions on how to carry out a firmware upgrade through their Knowledge Base.