PVP600 No ethernet status light activity

lbric

Hello,

i have a PVP600 that appears fully functional but when i plug an ethernet cable into the port there is no activity in the port's status lights. does this mean this unit is defective? there are no error messages and the status indicators upon startup appear to work as the manual indicated.

thanks

Similar Topics

Help, i cant get my login on a panelview plus 600. I've created a user with a password, added the log in button but the username and password fail.
Replies
Views
Would love to just have the scrensaver come up, full screen company logo, and thats it. i attempted to make the logo 320x240 and it did fill the...
Replies
Views
I have an existing installation of panelview Plus 600 connected to SLC5/03 that has been working for the past couple of years. Recently the...
Replies
Views
Currently, I am working in a migration of a PV550 RIO to PVP600 RIO (adapter RIO module 2711-RN1). In the RIO network those are a SLC 500 5/04...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Can anyone advise why when I view a DH+ network via a DF1 - DH+ passthrough on an SLC504 that the PVP600's on the DH+ network do not show...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom