Quantum 140 NOE771 00/01 Communications with Dual Port Client Device

jedi1213

Hi,

First of all, thanks in advance for those who support and advises.

I have a Modbus/TCP operational network as shown below.

However, at any 1 time only 1 LAN is able to communicate instead of both LAN networks of the device. In another system with S.E Premium Unity PLC, both LAN networks are able to communicate at the same time.

Thus, I would like to enquire if this is a limitation of Quantum NOE 771 whereby only 1 LAN can communicate at any one time or whether I have missed out any parameter/configuration settings? Any issue on the IP address configurations?

Please advise.

Thank you very much for the advise and assistance.

NWA.JPG

Similar Topics

Hi, I have a Modbus/TCP operational network. Last week a NOE 771 01 on one of my Hot Standby PLC System, Standby PLC stopped communicating. On...
Replies
Views
Hi to all.. We have Modicon Quantum ( 140cpu11303 ), and proworx32. I will try to connect cpu with software , but can't to attach cpu. Note...
Replies
Views
So we have been ask to replace quantum 140 PLC's with M340 It is my understanding that I can use UnityPro to do this and it will convert the code...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Yesterday I tried to reset the Quantum 140CPU65160S controller by pressing the Reset button available on front panel under the cover...
Replies
Views
I need Help !!!!! We are having Schneider Quantum 140 CPU 113 03 working in redundant mode, installed in 2006. I have no backup or Schneider...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom