Schneider Electric Quantum 140 NOE771 00/01 Fault

jedi1213

Hi,

I have a Modbus/TCP operational network. Last week a NOE 771 01 on one of my Hot Standby PLC System, Standby PLC stopped communicating. On its display the indication Fault, Kernel and Appl were illuminated. I replaced the card with a new one. It normalized but after a while it happened again on the same PLC. I tried with 3 new NOE cards but the fault remains. When I tested the card on a test system on my desk it seemed to be ok. The firmware and configuration is checked to be correct. What can cause this fault? Appreciate very much your advise. Thanks. 🤞🏻

hw config.JPG

Hello,

I am currently in the same situation as you, I tried upgrading the firmware on the NOE card then re-uploading the settings into the PLC. I'm not 100% sure how I fixed it but it ended up working for 1.5 weeks before failing again.

The kernal alarm appeared as soon as I tried to update the FTP password, it completely bricked the PLC.