Quantum MBP_MSTR function

pauly

I am attempting to use the MBP_MSTR function in Unity Pro V4.1 to get some local status from the NOE 771 01 card which we are using for some I/O scanning. I appear to have the function set up correctly but all I am getting is the error 16#2003. Any body have experience with this function?

What function code are you using - 3? What are the array sizes of your control and data blocks?

The third element in the control array is the number of registers to read, so the data buffer has to be at least this big. I think you can choose 0..37 elements to return, but whatever you choose, the destination array has to be at least this size.

Last edited:
MBP_MSTR Function

Thanks for the reply, I set the control parameters up in a table with the data buffer the same size as the number of registers expected. All I seem to get is an error code #2003, length error in control block!?!
Anbody have similar experience?

For the databaffer input I think you have to use the name of the first element of your array eg MyArray[0] and the array has to be located, eg the array is addressed as %MW100