Quantum - Sy/Max Traffic Cop

boydkiefer

I am trying to add a Class 8030 RIM 127 (analog input RTD) module into a slot of a Sy/Max rack that is being used as remote I/O to a Modicon Quantum. When I try editing on traffic cop to "load" the module into slot #2 all the existing modules get a red "X" posted on them. I can't clear these X's away unless I remove (edit) the RIM 127 from the slot.
please help

Could be a problem with the version of card. I had a similar problem with the RIM121 module, series D worked fine but a series F card would go red (as yours does). If you are using Concept Schneider tech support should be able to help with a 'Modconnect' (I think) file. If you are using Unity you are probably out of luck. In either case you should talk to Tech support.