jason_guohua

s5-13u plc system configuration are as follows:
1. 6es5923-3ua11
2. 6es5928-3ua12
3. 6es5922-3ua11
4. 6av1242-0AB10
5. 6es5525-3ua11
6. some digital and analog modules

Now I came into a big problem , according to multiprocessor operation procedure , both 928A and 922 cpu couldn't enter run state, stop LED on 922 cpu flash slowly and stop LED on 928A is lit continuously, BASP LED light up after switching on the power supply or Overall Reset. I don't know where is the fault ,hardware or software or others? pls give some help and suggestion ,thanks! otherwise, I have also caputured the detailed ISTACK information as the attached . in addition , user programs is loaded in EPROM on 928A and 922 cpu. this is a complete program .
[font=#23435#20307]
[font=#23435#20307][/font]your response is highly appreciated!
[/font]

There seems to be a problem with the DB1 address list on the CPU 922

Try this restart procedure and hope that a new copy of DB1 gets reloaded from the EPROM.

thanks, krk

How do reload DB1 individualy from the Eprom? but I can see DB1 is exist in cpu and is correct online through pc. In the istack info of cpu 922, what does mean the indicator "X" below KM-EIN or DIG-EIN? is there no "X" below KM-EIN or DIG-EIN in normal operation state?

jason_guohua said:
How do reload DB1 individualy from the Eprom??

That wasn't what I meant, the whole program including DB1 should be downloaded from the EPROM after the overall reset of the PLC.

jason_guohua said:
In the istack info of cpu 922, what does mean the indicator "X" below KM-EIN or DIG-EIN? is there no "X" below KM-EIN or DIG-EIN in normal operation state?

KM-EIN = Address list is present for the IPC (InterProcessor Communication) flag inputs

DIGEIN = Address list is present for digital inputs

Which indicates that DB1 is present in this CPU but doesn't guarantee the parameters being read from it are OK.

This is indicated by the 'X' on:
DB1-FE = Parameterisation error in corresponding data block

Forcing a reload of DB1 from EPROM would cure a problem due to a corrupted data block, if the problem persists after this I would look to the I/O modules assigned to this CPU in DB1 and make sure they are functioning properly.

hello, krK
Thanks for your explanations !
I have reloaded the program from EPROM many times, but unforunately fault is still the same. I have also captured two pieces of DB1 info in cpu928 and cpu922, pls see the attached file. the digital modules located in the system are as follows :
slot no. module name address
67 430-4ua12 0
75 430-4ua12 4
83 430-4ua12 8
91 451-4ua12 0
99 451-4ua12 4
107 451-4ua12 8
I think that the setting of all the I/O addresses is right . but due to some reason, I didn't apply the external DC voltage to all the input/output modules .if this is key of the problem, I have a confusion that istack doesn't show DB1 error in cpu 928, but show DB1 error in cpu 922. because all the digital input/output modules were not supplied the power in this system, and DB1 in cpu928 contains all the I/O assignment in this system., DB1 in cpu922 only contains part of it .

jason_guohua said:
I have a confusion that istack doesn't show DB1 error in cpu 928, but show DB1 error in cpu 922. because all the digital input/output modules were not supplied the power in this system, and DB1 in cpu928 contains all the I/O assignment in this system., DB1 in cpu922 only contains part of it .

It looks like the co-ordinator found and processed the 'faulty' I/O modules assigned to the CPU 922 first and then immediately stopped the CPU 928A via the MP-STP mechanism.