Question regarding Micro850 Analog Output Module

MudShark

Hello,
I have a question regarding the analog output modules on a AB Micro850.
I'm not getting an output to my valve and when I put a meter on it, I don't read 24v.
This is the first Micro800 series I have assembled a I can't find anything in the RA docs regarding this problem. The literature says the 24v is supplied on the bus but I'm not seeing any special device I would need to get it to work.

Thanks

Thanks Garry!
I searched AB documentation and never found that bit about the open loop detection.
I'm not too fond of this particular Model PLC but this is the first one I've worked with so I'll reserve my opinion till I experienced a few more.

Similar Topics

I know this can be done, but I can't get the router config right. My goal is to physically connect(using an ethernet cable) a device(PLC, RTU...
Replies
Views
I haven't had to tune a PID loop in a very long time. It's actually a PI loop for a pulse width modulation s.v. What was the name of that tuning...
Replies
Views
Happy new year everyone. This is more of a Electrical engineering question than a PLC one. Can a Motor and a VFD that is rated for 240/480...
Replies
Views
This may be a simple question. I understand the concept and application of analog modules (i.e. Compactlogix) for transducers, and outputs for VFD...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, I am curious to know, if its possible to use PlantPax graphics, face plates in Factory Talk View without utilizing its Add On...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom