Quickest Implementation of a Control Software

Ha ha - I had a contractor that I worked with who loved to say that he could do the project, Fast, Cheap, or Right/well/properly - pick any 2 of the 3. I love that line.

Help is what you get when you hire the "Right" people.
When you must have it done FAST and RIGHT it will not be CHEAP.
BTW, I learned this here, thank you.

If money is of no consideration, look at Wonderware ArchestrA and ControlLogix.

ArchestrA can be implemented in a validated object template format and ControlLogix can be implemented with AOI's.

See Panacea. They have a pre-packaged configuration of the two.

We have this architecture. Very easy to implement. Configure instances of each and drop on a screen.

Thanks Kalle... I need PC/Touchscreen control, still looking so far the best looks like MBLogic and its free! Better hire an expert!

Thanks harryse7en and Oakley

Just looking for a small control program to run a little bit of USB I/O and some serial from a PC with a touchscreen (NO PLC's). Don't need a large control software package, need something to do small projects not a plant and Good, Fast AND cheap!