Quickie. Where is Rockwells website for reset of activations ?

JesperMP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi,

I have a customer who has cleared a virus by completely reinstalling the PC. Now the problem is he has to reset his RSLinx license that I think is the floppy based version.

I thought one could go to the regular support site and browse to the reset function, but no, I cannot find it.

I tried licensing.software.rockwell.com but that doesnt look like the right place.

Similar Topics

Does the Powerflex 40 At Reference status bit fluctuate or is it a solid at a given speed reference once the ramp completes (assuming no...
Replies
Views
Hi, can the Rades modem have a different IP range than the PLC/HMI's connected to it? I'm trying to connect to a customers site. The modem is...
Replies
Views
Hi I found this the other day and now for the life of me i cant seem to find it again!! Where do i find the FORCE command in GX while online ?
Replies
Views
Hi This is probably a question with a very simple answer but its late and I can't figure it out. If this is me being a complete buffoon then...
Replies
Views
does unitary type plc mean the same thing as Brick type? and why is there so many different names for the same parts its confusing enough
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom