Quickpanel View connection error 6103

djcarter

Hello, I was wondering if any of you have came across this issue I am having. I can download to a 12" IC754VSI2CTD-KJ with my old Windows 7 laptop with PME v8.0 however I am getting an error when trying to use my new windows 10 laptop with PME v9.5. I have included a screenshot of the inspector for the panel and the feedback zone at the bottom. I have included a cmd of my ping to the panel also. The settings on my old v8.0 look identical to this v9.5 except some new options that were added in v9.5. The error is 6103 Target at computer address doesn't match Model. I have checked the model on both v8.0 and v9.5 and they are identical. I just want to move to the new laptop with windows 10 from the old laptop with windows 7. I am able to communicate with the IC200 PLC with this new v9.5 in the same project. Thanks guys

Untitled.jpg

Yes.

I had to enter a case with GE/Emerson and found out that the encryption changed between versions.
You have to remove enhanced security from both the project and QuickPanel and then download again.

There are procedures on the Emerson support site for both the QuickPanel and QuickPanel+. You have to log in to get either.
If you search the site for "security", you should see a couple of results with "Enhanced Security Reset Procedure" in the title.
Be sure to follow the ENTIRE procedure. It does not work to just change the project and not do the steps for the QuickPanel as well.

There is also a potential that you have to update the firmware of the QuickPanel.

Emerson Support Site - here