Read Coil Bits from Prosoft Gateway to RSLogix 5000

cstep7263

Hello, I'm using Prosoft PLX32-EIP-MBTCP as a Gateway to the Compact Logix L33 ER to read and write data to an modbus computer. I'm reading and writing data in rslogix 5000 using message instructions to pull the data from the gateway. The problem I'm having is how do I read and write coil bits in RSLogix 5000? I can read and write to Coils in the gateway but I don't know how to read and write Coil bits. There is a Read Coil 36 at bit 0, read Coil 37 at bit 1, read Coil 47 at bit 7. Can anyone help me please?

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm trying to get the coil info trough modbus but when the MSG instruction is set, I get the error: Invalid Local Adress - Modbus command...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Hi Iam using monitouch hmi(V9 soft) with omron plc cj2m (CX programmer). In this I want to read a data from hmi to plc. The data was like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom