Read Kinetix 350 Faults From PLC

ajh305

I was wondering if there is a way to read the fault codes On a K350 Servo Drive from a Compact Logix processor. I want to be able to display the code on my HMI so operators don't have to open the panel to see the code.

I tried that AOI but that thing eats up like 95% if my memory. I tried to take the AOI apart to use only the msg but I am unable to do that.

Similar Topics

We have 8 Kinetex 6000 2094 drives and A-B motors on one machine, and the vendor has written a routine to display the motor temperature. For some...
Replies
Views
Hello, During visit to one of customers, where I was supposed to start taking care of one of their machines I noticed something strange. I think...
Replies
Views
I am able to write on the drive but unable to read actual position. How can I program the messaging to read?? Pls Help!!
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fairly experienced programming and modifying existing FTView ME programs. I have also used FTView SE to make modifications to a...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom