Read_var Modbus TCP/IP - Schneider M200 and Com'X510

Kookie

Hi!

I am using an M200 PLC connected by Modbus TCP/IP with a Com'X 510 energy server.
I need to read the data corresponding to the voltage of a Compact NSX connected by Modbus RTU to the EBX510. My problem is that I don't know the Modbus registers associated with these parameters and when entering the NSX list registers the Read_Var block gives me an error, I don't know if the block configuration is correct. It should be noted that if I can read the data from the page of the energy server.
Can anybody help me?

Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am trying to use READ VAR function block in Modicon M251 to read data from 1 unit of Modbus RTU slave. However the READ VAR return error...
Replies
Views
Hi Guy's, I have fully configured all my reads writes and sequeneced them as per my usual setup. However while configuring my code I found that...
Replies
Views
Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to use the FAL instruction to do +=2 instead of +=1? I have an array that is organized with alternating "data" and "flag" values...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone i have a customer, who wants to show an alarm on the machine, if the I/O forces are enabled and set, on at ControlLogix L81E with...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom