Reading data over GSM module in to Micrologix 1400

Abdul03

Hello Everyone,

I have recently started working on a project where I have to read data using micrologix 1400 from compactlogix L35E, over the GSM module. I have not done this type of project before, however it sounds interesting to me.

I am looking for some ideas how to begin and what would be the procedure to communicate between the two processors over GSM.

Any reply would be really appreciated.

Thank you.

Similar Topics

Hello I have a s7-1200 and I would like to read the tags present in this controller with my controllogix controller. The two controllers don't use...
Replies
Views
Hello! New to the forum and new to PLCs in general. We have an ABB AC500 PLC (circa 2012?) and we are using CoDeSys (version 2.something). We're...
Replies
Views
Hello Ken Roach, Thank you for your quick reply , As informed earlier i want to read P&F Sensor data on Micrologic 1400 series B using MSG...
Replies
Views
Anyone experience of working with these modules and interrogating status of an I/O port? The modules can throw up a red LED indicator to say an...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a Micro850 PLC that has 5 2080-IF4 plug-in modules attached. Each of these modules are programmed to read 4-20 mA output signals...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom