Real Time Clock in Simatic S7?

Some plc brand very easy with realtime

I am sorry that my answer not support Siemens Program.
May I post this picture for example of realtime
(very easy to use with realtime project)
I use this plc to control lighting that devided in group zone.(a little bit difference from example picture but You can do with periadical time too)

realtime display.jpg

Last edited:
more detail

From the picture ..realtime example
When input Auto1 on ..during 4 of July from 18.00 to 21.00 pm.
firework display group 1 ..will energize for celebrate .
Opp..now 0.35 am on 9 July in Thailand .I have to turn off computer..

fire010.gif

Last edited:
time and date

rgua said:
You can also in alternative:
open the OB1 block.
write these 6 lines

L LB 12 // Year
L LB 13 // Month
L LB 14 // day
L LB 15 // Hour
L LB 16 // Minute
L LB 17 // Second

Hii Rgua,
Thanks for ur reply.its very simple to find date and time rather than using SFC's
Shanmugam

Hi experts,

I managed to get the program to display the time in hours, minutes and seconds. However, i would like to know how to store this time when i activate it. For example if it is at 04:15, the system will store this time and display it.

Hello all, I know that this thread is ancient but I got an emergency question due to a paper I have to complete for tomorrow. I run the following commands on WinPLC7 (tried both v4 and v5).

L LB 12
T MB 0

I load OB1, I run the PLC, then I monitor it but the year is stuck at "0"

what am I doing wrong? HELP

plcim.jpg

No one? :(

Let me give more details. I want to write a program in which I save the date in a memory when an alarm sets off. I'm running on the WinPLC7 simulation in STL but the date I get is always "0". According to this thread the "LB 12" local data should keep the year in it... which should be 2012... not 0
Anyone has an idea what could be happening?