Really basic VBA question...

xC0MMAND0x

FTViewSE 7.0.

I'm trying to set Object.Value = Object2.Value under certain conditions, but it doesn't seem to work.

I have 2 objects on the screen exposed to VBA Control. The If statement is all fine, as I can run ExecuteCommand and MSGBox("test") etc etc.

Why can't I set .value to another .value?

Alternatively this would work too:

NumericDisplay2.Value = 1.

But I can't seem to alter .Value of objects on the screen?

Private Sub NumericDisplay1_Change()

On Error GoTo ErrorHandler

If Not IsError(NumericDisplay1_Step.Value) Then

If (NumericDisplay1.Value > 100) Then
NumericDisplay2.Value = NumericDisplay1.Value
End If

End If

ErrorHandler:
Exit Sub

End Sub

Here are my suggestions:
1. That equal sign (=) between NumericDisplay2.Value & NumericDisplay1.Value may not be an assignment operator, search within the scripting engine how to set one variable to another.

2. try creating a new integer variable and set NumericDisplay1.Value to the new variable that you just created then finally set the new variable to NumericDisplay2.Value