Realtime data collection from Omron

Kroz

I have a project where I want to monitor and record the air pressure in my facility. I am using a Keyence AP-C33K pressure monitor that has an analog out. I would like to take it into an Omron PLC with an analog in card. From there I was hoping to take the information from the plc into a pc to collect that data whether it be in Excel or some other program. Any information would be helpful. Thanks.

Similar Topics

Hi; In my O/G facility we are using Wonderware Intouch ver 9.5 for SCADA. We need to automate the process of exporting realtime process values for...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm relatively new to PLCs and currently engaged in an R&D project involving multiple sensors for measuring torque, RPM, and...
Replies
Views
Hi I want to know Whether Mitsubishi Q02UCPU have Real time clock inbuilt. if so how to access those time and date values. I tried "Set clock"...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I use this website all the time for PLC help, but this is the first time I've actually had to post something. I am using InTouch 10.5...
Replies
Views
Hi. I have a Kwh meter with puls output. it give 1000 pulses for each Kwh. If I have the meter measuring 1 kw load, then it takes 1Hour to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom