recommend small PLC please

realolman

I hope someone will recommend a small (read inexpensive ) PLC or relay of some sort. It needs to have

4 24vdc digital outputs
1 4-20 MA input
1 0-10 vdc analog input

120 VAC powered... although I suppose 24 vdc would be OK

thanks for your expertise

Not to put down Entertron, but may i make the following suggestion.

Look around in your area for electrical contractors and see what they sell / pricing. Ask around and see what others say about their product and local support. The local guy may be cheaper in the long run if he gives great service, you also may discover that they give a great sales pitch but their support stinks.

regards,
james

The new Automation Direct CLICK PLC's should do that. I don't much like the software, but they have A LOT of memory for the price and they are so cheap it just makes you shake your head. Last I looked, they do not do PID though so if you need that on your analog signals it wouldn't be a viable choice. Aside from that... they are remarkably capable little boxes.