Red Lion DSPSX000 Ethernet port issue

riz123

Hello Everyone,
I have a Redlion DSPSX000. When I first powered it on I was able to Download the configuration in it with USB. After That I pinged DSP IP address it was successful.
But after that I tried to enable its webserver and downloaded the configuration via usb. After that its ethernet port is not responding at all. DSP IP address I am unable to ping. I tried different laptop different cable including straight as well as crossover but its not working. Also I m trying to find its IP via arp -a and MAC ID but still I m not able to find it.
If anyone know the solution for this issue please help me ..its very urgent.
Any help as soon as possible will be very helpful.
Thanks in advance.

Make sure you enabled IP Download on the Network page, Download tab.

Also, if you can zip a copy of your cd3 file and attach it to a post, we can help look for other things.