Red Lion G07 Modbus TCP Master with Emerson Control Techniques M700 (SI-Applications)

WhoThere

Hello all,

I know this is a very niche question, and a long shot. I'm in dire straits and I'm looking for anyone with some experience using Red Lion or CTVue HMIs as a modbus master with an Unidrive M700 and a SI-Applications module in slot 3.

My problem specifically is that I am unable to access any of the plc registers (Menus 70-79) on the SI-Applications module. I can access parameters on the drive itself, and the onboard ethernet hub using standard/modified modbus addressing format, but cannot establish communication with the SI-Applications module in slot 3.

I AM able to use a modbus scanning tool on my laptop to see these parameters, but not with the HMI.

If anyone has any suggestions for what I should try, it would be GREATLY appreciated.

What are the Modbus addresses and the data types you are trying to access?
I know nothing about this application module...is it possible that it uses a different Modbus drop number?